Wine & Microbrew Cruises
Wine & Beer Cruise
Friday September 25, 2015
You asked and we listened.
This summer join us on the river for a monthly series of Wine & Beer Tastings with Pittsburgh Luxury Cruises.
This month we’ll be teaming up with our pals over at Penn Brewery to bring you some of our favorite Summer Sippers.
Boarding at 6pm, we’ll have one hour docked followed by two hours cruising the rivers.
$45 per person includes four beer or wine tastings with food pairing.
Cash bar also available.
This is a casual event and seating will be limited.
- Penn Weizen, Penn Ginger Beer, Penndomonium Maibock & Penn IPA
- Anthony Road Devonian White (Finger Lakes), Elicio Rosé (S.France),
- Agriverde Montepulciano d’Abruzzo (Italy) & Molto! Malbec (Argentina)
call 412-391-1709 for more info
- All wine and microbrew cruise events will take place on The Fantasy
- Events are limited to 100 persons on a 1st come 1st served basis
- Price includes 4 wines OR 4 microbrews, heavy appetizers with cheese/fruit pairings and 1 hour cocktail hour followed by 2 hour boat cruise!
- Docked cocktail hour starts at 6:00 PM
- Cruise runs from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM rain or shine
- Boat will boards at the 23rd Street docks (next to the Cork Factory Lofts) and leave promptly at 7:00 PM
- Cash bar will be available for entire event
- All reservations are refundable until 48 hours in advance
- Please purchase reservations here: